Consignment & Buyout Terms
Please use the SELL MY ITEM NOW link at the top of this page to submit items for consignment. There, you can easily search for the handbag style, provide a description of condition, and in most cases get an instant estimate with a free shipping label. If you cannot find your exact handbag style, please tap "manual entry" within the consignment portal.
- Estimates for buyouts and consignment are provided through our the "Sell My Bag Now" link only. Estimates are valid for 7 days.
- We do not do trades. We sell handbags and accessories exclusively. Not all items are eligible for buyout or consignment.
- We do not accept damaged, stained, upcycled, or items with strong odors. We assume there is no damage or wear that has not been disclosed. Please include the dust bag, cards, or paperwork if available.
- Items must be shipped to our showroom using the label provided by our estimate technology via email. Seller agrees the item(s) will be with us for a 90 day minimum to ensure proper marketing of the item(s). In rare case that the item has not sold after the 90 days are up, the Seller may request to extend their contract, discount the items, or for the item(s) to be shipped back. Seller responsible for return shipping fees via UPS.
- We are committed to being anti-counterfeit. Should an item be determined counterfeit, Seller will incur a $100 fee and the item will be disposed of. Season 2 Consign and its affiliates do not return counterfeits. Seller agrees to this condition when shipping their item to our locations. Seller represents that the item is their sole property.
- Most, but not all consignment items may be photographed for social media or marketing purposes. Artwork remains sole property of Season 2 Consign. All items are listed on www.season2consign.com for sale within a few days of arriving (after condition and authenticity is confirmed).
- Season 2 Consign does not insure consigned items against natural disaster, theft, fire, damage, or other disasters such as wear and tear damage due to customers try-on privileges. All responsibility for the items remain with the Seller and Season 2 Consign shall be blameless against any harm.
- Payments are made to consignors on the 10th of the following month after items have sold. All payments are submitted through our consignment management system based on information provided by Seller. Seller is responsible for their own payment setup.
- Should you choose the buy out offer, you will be paid based on information provided 2-3 business days after we receive, assess condition, and authenticate the item(s).
General Consignment Commission Structure:
|Item Price||Commission Split|
|up to $499||50% to consignor / 50% S2C|
60% to consignor / 40% S2C
|$1500 - $4,999||
70% to consignor/ 30% S2C
80% to consignor/ 20% S2C
Thank you for your trust and we look forward to helping you sell your items.